25 Feb Top 10 Perfumes for Men Spring 2019 | Designer Edition
One of the best things about changing seasons is a new fragrance rotation! Spring is on its way in (thank goodness) and this means we are gearing up to get all of our spring perfumes ready for wearing. Here are my recommendations for the best designer perfumes for men for Spring 2019.
- Prada L’Homme – Featuring notes of amber and iris, this airy and powdery scent will certainly give you the spring vibe.
- Tom Ford Grey Vetiver – This aromatic and woody fragrance has hints of citrus for that refreshing springtime feel.
- Yves Saint Laurent Y – This fresh spicy scent will give you all the masculine vibes with notes of ginger and ambergris.
- John Varvatos Artisan Pure – Launching recently in 2017, this fragrance has sharp, woody, and citrusy features.
- Chanel Bleu de Chanel EDP – This citrus and balsamic holy grail is perfect for the wild and free, and has a little bit more depth than its Eau de Toilette counterpart.
- Dior Sauvage EDT – Featuring raw and natural ingredients like bergamot, ambroxan, and ambergris, Sauvage is sure to turn heads.
- Azzaro Chrome Pure – Inspired by the sea, this aquatic and citrus perfume for men is a springtime favorite.
- Paco Rabanne Lucky – Paco Rabanne Lucky is a unique combination of woody notes and gourmand notes including hazelnut, cedar, and patchouli.
- Versace Dylan Blue Pour Homme – With grapefruit and fig leaves in the opening and tonka bean and saffron to ground it, this stunner will be remembered.
- Maison Martin Margiela Replica At the Barber’s – This is an aromatic fragrance with bitter orange and lavender, making it one of the best spring fragrances.