04 Mar Top 10 Perfumes for Women Spring 2019 | Designer Edition
The seasons are changing and I am SO excited to switch up my fragrances! With warmer weather comes a whole new fragrance wardrobe so if you want to see what I will be wearing, check out my top 10 perfumes for women for spring 2019!
- Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet – This floral perfume is filled with juicy peach and soft peony that is both soft and elegant.
- Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Parfum – A beautiful rose and citrus perfume that embodies femininity and tenderness.
- Giorgio Armani Sì Passione – A reinterpretation of the original Sì, Passione adds intensity and dimension, just like the perfect red lip.
- Versace Dylan Blue Pour Femme – A fruity-floral and woody combination help emulate the strength, power, and beauty of the woman wearing it.
- Tom Ford Soleil Blanc – Featuring white florals, coconut, and tuberose, this fragrance will have you ready for warm weather.
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Légère – A lighter and more floral perfume than the original Good Girl with less tuberose and no coffee for a more springy feel.
- Giorgio Armani Sun di Gioia – Reminiscent of the summer sun, frangipani mixes with vanilla to give you a beautiful, sexy perfume.
- Aerin Garden Rose Eau de Cologne – A beautiful floral fragrance featuring notes of rose, geranium and sandalwood that are light and refreshing.
- Chanel Gabrielle – A beautiful floral perfume featuring four notes of Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Orange Blossom, and Tuberose for a sparkling and feminine scent.
- Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina – This chic and sophisticated fragrance has fizzy notes of currant, pink pepper, pink peony, and pannacotta for a floriental fruity scent.